- New Bosch patent
- The coating with new polymers further reduces the possible deformation of the tyre due to heat
- Reduced friction on the windscreen, longer wiper life
- Noise levels reduced to a minimum
- Without chemical additives that are harmful to humans and the environment
Aerotwin Plus – H innovation
- The range consists of 15 single wiper codes
- Each package includes 4 adapters
- Each wiper fits 10 different arms
- Technological innovation: the PPP – Power Protection Plus
- On each package there is a link (QR code) that refers to a video with installation instructions
- Low noise levels
- Maximum durability and maximum grip on the windscreen
Bosch Aerotwin wiper first
The Bosch Aerotwin wiper is the absolute winner in all tests conducted by the German automobile club ADAC. It is the only wiper that was rated “very good” in a test with 10 different wipers from other companies. Their application was tested on a VW Golf IV, with particular emphasis on performance quality under different weather conditions. In addition, the wipers had to ‘prove’ their quality as new, as used and after exposure to artificial sunlight. The decision of the ADAC auditors was clear. Aerotwin stood out from the competition in all the tests. Overall, frameless wipers achieved better results than conventional wipers.
The Bosch Aerotwin was also rated “very good” for its long service life. Its easy installation also contributed to the positive result. With the Multi Clip Adapter, Bosch makes the wiper user-friendly. The new pre-installed adapter is suitable for different types of brackets of the basic series of European passenger cars.