CHARGER CTEK XS 0.8
– The XS 0.8 is CTEK’s smallest 12V charger.
– It offers state-of-the-art technology and is ideal for charging small 12V batteries that can be found on motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs and lawnmowers.
– It is also suitable for the maintenance of “normal sized” batteries, such as car batteries.
– The unique display allows the user to monitor the entire charging process.
– The XS 0.8 is a compact and fully automatic 6-stage 12V charger for batteries from 1.2-32Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging, up to 100Ah.
– The XS 0.8 is classified at IP 65 (splash and dust resistance) and is designed to protect the electronic systems of vehicles and is non-sparking, has reverse polarity protection and short-circuit protection.
– Voltage: 12V
– Standard AC voltage: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
– Charging voltage: 14.4V at 25°C, with temperature compensation
– Minimum battery voltage: 2.0V
– Charging current: 0.8A maximum
– Consumption Current: 0.2A rms (At maximum charging current)
– Return Current Leakage: < 1Ah/month
– Ripple: < 4%
– Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is automatically reduced at high temperatures
– Charger type: 6-stage with fully automatic charging cycle
– Battery types: All types of 12V lead acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
– Battery capacity: 1.2-32Ah , up to 100Ah for maintenance
– Dimensions :145 x 55 x 38mm. (M x W x H)
– Insulation class: IP65
– Weight: 0.4kg
– Package Contents: extension 40cm. with branches and extension 40cm. with M6 (6,4 mm) holes.
Out of stock